Wednesday, July 29, 2009

And the madness continues:

I know I should stop responding but something keeps telling me if I just press in maybe the right thing will be said on my part to awaken the truth within Reaka. Here is the latest:

Reaka:
"I wouldn't have a problem with you if everything that comes out of your mouth is god this god that god god god god. DON'T PUSH YOUR BELIEVES ON OTHERS AND WE (I) WOULDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT!!!!!!!!!! If you would talk about other things than all this god crap i wouldn't have a problem with you, maybe i am the only one that have the guts to stand up to you and your crap, have you ever thought of it that way? Take your god and jesus and crap and shove it up your butt."



Me:
There's that Reaka love I've come to enjoy soooo much. God is everything we are and know. He IS our Creator. He made not only me, but everything and everyone I love. So why wouldn't everything I think and do be not only based on but in direct influence of and direct control of GOD and Jesus Christ? Women who are all about their children will speak almost always about their children. Are you going to tell Betty Boosomebody, "I wouldn't have a problem with you if everything you spoke about wasn't little Johnny Johnny Johnny!" God is everything to me and you call Him crap. Nice Reaka. You're such a wonderful human being. You know for someone who says she has compassion for the pains and sufferings of the world, you're showing me absolutely NO compassion what-so-ever. Don't forget ... you started this. You need to relax and stop being so hateful. I'm not pushing my faith on anybody. I'm sharing an alternative lifestyle that has freed me from the pain and suffering of the lifestyle I once lead. When people were sharing their lifestyles of drugs, sex, use everybody around you until they're useless then go onto the next joker ... people like you weren't speaking up about them sharing THEIR lifestyles! So... when's the last time you went off on somebody for pushing Beer off onto a minor or drugs onto someone you know. Why didn't you go off on Chris, The guy who's opinion started this whole thing. You haven't said ONE WORD to him about sharing HIS beliefs and lifestyle with the rest of us! Could that be because you agree with his lifestyle? Hm.... Hypocrite!

No comments:

Post a Comment