Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Thoughts of the Day w/ New Photo



"God's Beauty Lies Within The Details" copyright 2009 by Chadwick Yates




"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily" ~ Zig Ziglar


From K-LOVE Radio:
Don't you love the way God inspires you when you feel completly defalted and overwhelmed! Thank you God for your Word and the hope that we find in reading it! I was reading Psalm 57 this morning... "I'm hiding out under your wings until the hurricane blows over. I call out to High God, the God who holds me together, He sends orders from Heaven and saves me." Do you have a verse that encourages you?


My thoughts today after watching one of my favorite shows and being fed more Hollywood propoganda:

My goodness ... the more I watch Hollywood nonsense, the more I realize Hollywood's ignorance. I thought there was supposed to be research done before they write their scrips, but they pretty much just write as they go and remain ignorant of truths. They wrote one of their actors speaking with Jesus, complaining that all he had done was his "Part" of some bargain being kept, and now it was your turn (Jesus Christ) to keep His "Part" of the bargain. A little research will reveal to any who seek the truth that Jesus gave EVERYTHING for each and every one of us. He did above and Beyond what any of us deserve and deserves RESPECT from all for the ultimate sacrifice He performed for our wickedness! Ironically, most of what this character did in the show as "his part" was compromised with wickedness, and thus he did not only "less than" but fell terribly short of "his part"! Go figure ... more proof of Hollywood's desire to justify their own sins!

No comments:

Post a Comment