Sunday, May 24, 2009

NEVER GIVE UP!!

So the devil keeps beating you upside the head with old wounds and old bad habits? Alright beloved - THIS I'm familiar with, so check it out. NEVER GIVE UP! Die to yourself each and every morning and give your day to the Lord by praying as soon as you wake up - "LORD, THIS DAY IS YOURS. EMPTY ME and FILL ME WITH YOU" Then every time the devil sends those bad habits your way, you rebuke them in Jesus' name and give it over to God "NOT MY WILL FATHER BUT YOURS; NOT BY MY STRENGTH FATHER BUT BY YOUR STRENGTH"!!

But you HAVE to stay in the word and in prayer each and every day. If you're not doing that, you leave the door WIDE OPEN .... Literally an open invitation to allow the devil to manipulate your day. And .... do this always- NEVER GIVE UP!

Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

“Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak.”

No comments:

Post a Comment