Tuesday, October 13, 2009

God's Design ... or Yours?



Are you living according to God's design, or your own?
Ask Him... He'll let you know immediately through your heart!


I have learned that in all I do, in order to truly live right, ask Jesus OUT LOUD "Is this making you happy, or sad with me? Do you approve?"

The Holy Spirit will always give you an immediate answer and more often than not you get it before you even speak the words (because God already knows what you're thinking!). Usually when I'm doing something that does not give God any glory, I never even get the question out before getting an answer.

Negative answers are often greeted with immediate pangs of SHAME!

Do you truly seek God's approval?
Then ask Him if you are living in His design, and not your own.
You already know the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment